Master Your Safety Culture
$0/per user, per month
- • Incident & Injury Reporting
- •Perform Audits & Inspections
- •Report Hazards & Observations
- • Mobile Records SDS, Safety Trainings & Procedures
- • Electronic Signature
- • Photo, Video & Voice Recording
$24/per user, per month
- • All Reporter Features*
- •Assign Corrective Actions & Tasks
- •Assign & Perform Audits & Inspections
- • Analyze and Prioritize Workflow
- • Complete Supervisor Investigation Reports
- • Capture Witness Statements
- • QR Code Scanner
$79/per user, per month
- • All Supervisor Features*
- • Track Audits & Inspections to Closure
- •Claims Management for Workers’ Comp, P&C, & Auto Insurance
- • Complete Root Cause Analysis
- • Complile & Review Corrective Actions & Remediation with Safety Committee
- • Track Safety Trainings & Qualifications
- • Manage Employees & Contractors
- •Manage Multiple OSHA Logs
$99/per user, per month
- • All Collaborator Features*
- • Manage User Roles and Permissions
- •Accountability & Benchmarking Across the Organization
- •Track Insurance Premiums and EHS Direct & Indirect Costs
- •Key Performance Indicators
- • Business Intelligence & Performance Dashboard
- •Measure and Improve Safety Culture
- • QR Code Generator
- • Submit OSHA Logs for Compliance
Even More Benefits
Easy to Use
No more missing pieces. Our digitized process ensures no piece is overlooked and that the entire team up to snuff.
Collaborative Safety Culture Experience
Insightful dashboards will have you in the clouds, literally! The HR and safety teams collaborate in one place to see major time and money savings.
Become the master of your safety culture. Record, report and minimize safety incidents in the field and in the office.
Companies using technology pride themselves on their culture and its willingness to engage their employees’ unique perspectives.
How often do I need to back-up my data?
No need to ‘save’. Back-up is automatic. If your computer is lost, stolen or destroyed – you can simply pick up again from where you left off by logging into another device.
Where are my files stored? Is my data safe?
All data is stored on redundant data servers securely hosted by Amazon. iReportSource doesn’t share your data.
Can I store my SDS in iReportSource?
Yes, you can save your SDS, Safety Trainings and Safety Procedures as PDF files and upload them into your iReportSource account. There you can view, save, and share them. In fact, you can tag the employees who have attended the said Safety Trainings.
What happens if employees don’t have a mobile device or aren't allowed mobile devices in the workplace?
Having a mobile device will certainly maximize the benefits of using iReportSource. However, incidents, near misses and observations can all be reported via the iReportSource website or by a community tablet.
Will iReportSource help us save money on our Workers’ Comp insurance premiums?
iReportSource lays the foundation for shaping a world class safety program. Currently, insurance premiums are based on lagging indicators. It is our goal to help demonstrate to your insurance carrier that you are being diligent in your efforts to provide a safe workplace through recording leading indicators – your proactive activities.
Is there a smartphone app?
Yes! iReportSource is available on iPhone and Android.
What about updates?
iReportSource is always up to date. No storage required. All you need is access to a web browser or mobile app.
Can I upload my employee information into iReportSource?
Yes! To maximize the benefit of iReportSource, you can upload your employee information. This will minimize the amount of time you spend reporting incidents, near misses, and observations.
Does your product complete our OSHA logs automatically?
It sure does! Stop spending hours and days completing OSHA logs. iReportSource will complete your OSHA logs in real time. The system will automatically classify reportables and recordables. When the time comes to post the logs, simply print them and post them.
How do we encourage employee engagement?
We recommend building some excitement around the implementation of iReportSource. Start a proactive incentive program that rewards participation. You can build incentives around near miss reporting, observations, and completion of safety audits. The more you use it, the more valuable it will be.
Whether you have a question for our sales or support team or a product feature request, we would love to hear from you!